AcisTek Corporation is seeking an experienced Agile Web Developer with exceptional communication and organizational skills to provide development, support and maintenance. This is a mid-level position where the successful candidate will be required to perform high quality development tasks, working directly with an agile scrum team including developers and analysts.
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Provide Information Systems Security services to support enterprise applications and architecture design
- Identify application security vulnerabilities, leveraging your knowledge of application development practices
- Directly support and coordinate SSAE, ST&E and SSP deliverable requirements
- Perform information security application across a variety of technologies
- Configure, run and monitor automated security testing tools
- Perform validation of vulnerabilities
- Perform penetration testing of client systems, web sites and networks to discover vulnerabilities
- Thoroughly document exploit chain/proof of concept scenarios for client consumption
- Gather evidence through collaborative client developer interviews
- Compare client documentation to current compliance guidelines
- Generate weekly technical status reports in accordance with processes
- Coordinate the review, presentation and release of project plans, analysis and other technical security related documentation
- Ensure deliverables are prepared to meet standards and in accordance with contractual obligations
- Ensure deliverables are prepared in format to satisfy the project requirements, costs and schedule
- Provide superior customer service to clients, including response to escalations, proactively notifying customers of security issues, and assessing and communicating business impact
- Advanced understanding of Cloud Computing and Cloud Infrastructure
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree with three (3) or more years of hands on information systems security experience. The candidate will also hold relevant CISSP and CompTIA Security+ certifications and possess a strong enterprise security background.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a small, focused team environment with unlimited challenges, while having control of the information systems security plan and execution.
Crystal City, Virginia
Candidate must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship or restriction
AcisTek Corporation (AcisTek) is a growing, minority owned small business that delivers high quality services across three areas, Agile Solutions Development Services, IT Professional Services, and Consulting Services. We focus on Empowering through Excellence by delivering Quality, Results and Value to our clients on all projects.
AcisTek Corporation has an exciting career opportunity supporting one of our federal contracts with high quality business analysis skills combined with direct customer facing experience. This position is located at our client site in Bethesda, Maryland.
The Business Analyst will work within the development teams at the Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Electronic Research Administration (eRA) at our Bethesda, Md location. eRA is a federal government shared service provider of Grants Management services and solutions supporting the research grant portfolios of Federal agencies across the Federal government. The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the systems provided by eRA to NIH and its partner agencies who utilize NIH’s grants management services and solutions. The Business Analyst supports multiple projects concurrently and is heavily involved in understanding the business processes of our partner agencies by eliciting requirements from end-users, and ensuring that NIH provides effective tools, solutions and services for managing their grant portfolios.
As a Business Analyst, you will ensure Partner success by:
- Gather business requirements while learning the business processes, understanding operational functions, and producing analysis and requirements documentation to properly portray current As-Is and To-Be business models.
- Lead business process analysis sessions with agencies and their representatives to identify their business needs from the grant management system and business process perspectives. Representatives will be of varying managements and operational roles.
- Document requirements in the form of epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Verify business processes and requirements with stakeholders and development teams using various communication tools including wireframes, mockups, business flow diagrams and presentations.
- Manage and prioritize the user requirements backlog to effectively manage scope in collaboration with stakeholders, development teams, product owners and eRA management.
- Support the development team through the entire development lifecycle to ensure agency business needs are properly implemented and satisfy their business processes.
- Performance of quality assurance software testing, acceptance criteria verification and check-out/smoke test processes.
- Support various teams in the preparation and delivery of user acceptance testing and training.
- Assist in project planning activities including the development of approach concepts and level of effort estimates.
- Support agile development processes including requirements review, grooming and road-map planning sessions in coordination with team leads and product owners.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Experience in requirements gathering, software testing, quality assurance processes, and writing technical documentation in an agile development environment
- Experience working with agile development teams. Demonstrated experience with creating and managing epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience engaging in business process analysis, understanding the customer’s business process requirements, and capable of translating those business requirements into business and technical documentation and specifications.
- Knowledge of the federal grants management business processes and policies, and grants management systems supporting those processes.
- Experience with SQL/Oracle database systems, Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a business analyst role
- 2+ years of relevant experience in federal grants management system development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain grants management policies, processes, and technical information clearly and accurately.
- Ability to converse on grants business and system requirements, support requirements analysis sessions covering the grants management lifecycle with various level of representation across Grants, Program and Financial Management offices within federal Agencies
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to advise on the efficient design and development of grants management services and solutions.
- Competitive and flexible Health Insurance Plans from United HealthCare
- Dental and Vision Benefits from United HealthCare
- Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurances
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Very attractive Paid Time Off (PTO) plan covering vacation and sick leave
- Immediate access to PTO, ability to go negative and roll-over unused PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts support for Health Care
- Tuition reimbursement plan for professional development courses
- Eligibility for Spot Bonuses and Salary increases based on performance
- Gift cards for work anniversaries
- Excellent discounts on restaurants, travel, health clubs and more
- Earn up to $2000.00 for successful employee referrals
You must obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and have lived in the USA for at least 3 years.
The AcisTek Opportunity:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a small, focused team environment with unlimited challenges, providing support for our customers. You will be working with a team of analysts and developers and be working on various projects interacting with the customer.
AcisTek is a growing small business that delivers high-quality services across three areas, Agile Solutions Development Services, Cloud and Infrastructure Services, and Business Consulting Services. We focus on Empowering through Excellence by delivering Quality, Results and Value to our clients on all projects.
All applicants must submit their resumes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
AcisTek provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are proud of our diversity and encourage veterans to apply. EOE M/F/D/V
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Management
or equivalent and 3 years of experience in the job offered or 3 years as a Software Engineer, Computer Programmer, or equivalent
Or; a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent and 5 years of experience in the job offered or 5 years as a Software Engineer, Computer Programmer or equivalent.
The ideal candidate will need to be proficient in the following
- Spring FrameworkStruts
- Hibernate Framework
- ORACLE 12C
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a small, focused team environment with unlimited challenges, providing development support for our client. The candidate will be working directly with a team of knowledgeable Web Developers across various projects and multiple clients.
AcisTek Corporation (AcisTek) is a growing, IT professional services firm that delivers high quality services across three areas, Agile Solutions Development Services, IT Professional Services, and Consulting Services. We focus on Empowering through Excellence by delivering Quality, Results and Value to our clients on all projects.
Position Type: FULL -TIME JOB (permanent, no end date)