Below is a list of contract vehicles under which customers may obtain AcisTek Corporation services.
Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs)
The GSA recently awarded AcisTek an 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II prime contract. 8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) small business set-aside contract that provides all federal agencies an easy-to-use vehicle for the procurement of cutting-edge technology solutions from 8(a) small businesses.
Now, you can access AcisTek's award-winning services through an efficient, streamlined, and pre-competed contract vehicle instead of relying on traditional, competitive open market methods, saving time and money. AcisTek's 8(a) STARS II GWAC offers a wide range of IT services and solutions, such as agile development, cloud computing, network operations, IT help desk support, cybersecurity, and more.
All federal agencies can use STARS II to obtain our services in a matter of weeks, either through competitive acquisitions or directed, sole-source contracting, with awards up to $4 million available for goods and services. Click here for more information
AcisTek is also a small business prime contractor on GSA’s IT Schedule 70, one of the most widely used GWACs today. IT-70 offers federal, state, and local government customers the full range of AcisTek’s expertise, including agile development, cloud computing, network operations, IT help desk support, cyber-security products, IT program management, and more. Schedule 70 offers pre-negotiated ceiling prices that can be further discounted to clients, ensuring cost savings and an efficient procurement process for the government.
Potential clients can rely on IT-70's reduced procurement lead time and the ability to establish blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) for recurring government needs through this federal supply schedule. Download AcisTek's Schedule Rates
NITAAC recently awarded AcisTek an 8(a) Group Prime contract on their CIO-SP3 Small Business Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). CIO-SP3 has been named a Best in Class GWAC by the U.S. Office of Management & Budget. AcisTek award winning IT professional services are now available to all federal agencies through this easy-to-use contact vehicle.
AcisTek's 8(a) CIO-SP3 contract offers a wide range of IT services and solutions, such as agile development, cloud computing, network operations, IT help desk support, cybersecurity, program and project management and more.
All federal agencies can use CIO-SP3 Small Business to obtain our services in a matter of weeks, either through competitive acquisitions or directed, sole-source contracting, with sole source awards up to $4 million available for AcisTek IT Services.
Contact us at email@example.com today to learn more and begin working with us.
Federal Agency Single Award Contracts
AcisTek was recently awarded a competitive single award 5-year contract to manage the SMART BSP Program. AcisTek will operate, maintain, and upgrade 3 mission-critical applications for HUD’s National Servicing Center, while also providing cloud migration and support services, network operations, help desk & customer support, and training for this strategic HUD program.
- SOP Documentation support
- Business process and workflow analysis and review
- Web-based multimedia training development, including course curriculum development for program staff and stakeholders
- critical programming, analysis, quality assurance, database, system administration, and network support
- Tier 1 Help Desk Support
- Development of a Help Desk Knowledgebase System
- Network Administration and Support
- Database Administration and Support
- SAS Support and Implementation
- Dashboard and Application
- Development and Support
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Documentation, and Development of Online Training Modules
- Network Operations, Administration and Support
- Agile Development and Operations and Maintenance of key ACF business systems
- Help Desk and End User Support
- Database Administration and Support
- Cloud Computing
- SharePoint administration and Development
- Standard Operating Procedures Documentation
- Development and Delivery of Training
- technology upgrades, modernization, and migration
- infrastructure support
- cloud computing
- cybersecurity services
- database administration
- agile software development help desk support
- training and curriculum development, and standard operating procedures documentation
State & Local Government Contract Vehicles
AcisTek recently won a 12-year Prime Contract with the State of Maryland’s Consulting and Technical Services+ (CATS+) program. CATS+ is open to all Maryland State Agencies, Counties and public education organizations. CATS+ clients can access the full range of AcisTek’s expertise, including:
- Enterprise Service Provider support
- Web and Internet Services
- Software Engineering
- Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance
- Application Service Provider
- IT Management Consulting Services
- Business Process Consulting Services
- Documentation and Technical Writing
The Commonwealth of Virginia’s IT Contingent Labor (ITCL) contract is used by any public sector organizations in the Commonwealth needing to augment its staff with time and materials (T&M) resources. The ITCL Staff Augmentation program includes over forty job titles that cover a broad range of services, experience levels, and skills. These titles have not-to-exceed hourly rates based on the latest market conditions across the Commonwealth’s six major economic zones. ITCL provides:
- A CAI account management team that has the IT staffing expertise to help you succeed
- A web-based requisitioning and time/expense reporting tool available anytime, anywhere
- A set of performance-based service level agreements (SLAs) that rewards those suppliers that can provide quality candidates quickly /li>
- A vendor network that affords all businesses with a chance to join
- Customizable reports that provide visibility into all stages of the procurement process In short, this all-encompassing contract streamlines the procurement process and provides more opportunities for all suppliers, including small, women, and minority (SWaM) businesses